Varsity View Co-operative Preschool still has some spots available for the upcoming year – 2015/2016 – and places on the wait list for parents wishing to register their 3 and 4 year olds.
For current VVCP preschool members, bring your registration to the Christmas Party on December 19th. New families looking to join can submit registrations to the preschool starting on January 12, 2015 at 8:50 AM.
Download a PDF version of the 2015/16 registration form on the Forms page.
• The AGM is on Tuesday September 2nd at 6:00 pm. We count on full attendance, as this is when all details of the preschool will be explained, including volunteer, fundraising and toy wash obligations.
• Staggered starts for classes begin on September 3-5th, 2014. During that week, there is the only one session that your child will attend preschool. Regular enrollment will begin the following week.
Note that Brunskill School start and end times have changed for the 2014/15 school year, which in turn affects the Preschool’s schedule. The schedule for preschool starting September 2014 will be:
– Mornings: 9:00 am – 11:30 am
– Afternoons: 12:50 pm – 3:20 pm
The Brunskill Home and School Association, along with the Varsity View Cooperative Preschool, are hosting a Family Dance for preschoolers and grades K-5 and their families, on Friday, April 4th 2014, from 5:30 to 8:30 pm.
Though the event is aimed at the younger grades, all are welcome to attend.
A pizza dinner will be held in the small gym from 5:30 to 6:30. Order forms will be sent home closer to the event. A concession will have a iimited amount of pizza by the slice to purchase, as well as drinks and snacks. Glow stick sales, a 50/50 draw and face painting will also be part of this fun filled evening! Mark your calendars!
No supervision will be provided. Parents must attend with their children.
We are currently taking registrations for the 2014-15 year. Our morning sessions are currently FULL, but there are still openings in our afternoon program. If you would like to be put on our wait list, we still require a completed registration form (available to download on the FORMS page), as well as the $25 registration fee.
(Registration for the current 2013-14 preschool year is FULL. If you wish to be placed on the wait list we still require a completed registration form as well as the $25 non-refundable registration fee.)
- Registration for the 2014-15 preschool year begins on:
- December 20th for existing preschool families (i.e. your child attends this year and will be returning next year).
- January 13th for all new families.
- We will need a completed registration form, along with a non-refundable $25 registration fee. You can download the PDF registration form on the Forms page. Please make cheques payable to VVCP and write your child’s name on the cheque.
- Registration is on a first come first served basis. You may contact our Registrar with any questions.
- Registration for the 2013-14 preschool year is FULL. If you wish to be placed on the wait list we still require a completed registration form as well as the $25 non-refundable registration fee.
The registration form for the 2014/15 school year has been posted on the Forms page. Check it out!
Say hello to a new VVCP website! Just launched, so have a stroll around and have a look. Some things may be a bit of a work-in-progress, so please bear with us as we tidy things up for your use. If you notice any glaring errors or problems. please let me know (Email is at the bottom of the Contact page).
REGISTRATION FOR 2013/14 YEAR:
Registration for the 2013-2014 preschool year is FULL. If you wish to be placed on the wait list we still require a completed registration form as well as the $25 non-refundable registration fee. You can download the PDF registration form on the Forms page. Please make cheques payable to VVCP and write your child’s name on the cheque.